Hi, I am Anuja Ranjan and I am aiming at running atleast 3 half marathons this year.
Running has never been my hobby and it has been an adventure taking up this journey. I recently ran my first half marathon at Seattle Rock n roll and I am definitely excited for the next one. I am glad to be a part of Asha running group and contributing towards their projects.
Why Asha for Education?
Asha is a “Zero overhead” organization, completely driven by volunteers (including the administrative expenses) ensuring 100% of your donations are sent to our partner groups in India. Beginning as an organization working to bring education to underprivileged children, Asha’s mission today has grown to rejuvenating the entire community these children live in and holistically improve not just their own lives but those of their families as well.
I’m requesting you to sponsor my run with whatever contribution you can make. All donations are tax deductible, and we are registered with many companies for donation-matching programs. Any contribution you make will help me achieve these running goals and go a long mile in bringing smiles, education, well-being and awareness to children and their communities.
How can you help?
You can help by making a donation, however small it may be.
- On this web-page by clicking “Donate” button.
- By cheque – Make checks payable to “Asha for Education”, with memo: “Team Asha Run 2017 – for Anuja Ranjan”
- (For Microsoft employees) through http://give
- Go to http://give
- Click on “Go to My Giving Portal”
- Click “Make a Donation”
- In the Find a Cause box, Search for “Asha for Education – Seattle Chapter”
- Click Donate Now
- Add “Team Asha Run 2017 – for Anuja Ranjan” in the comments