Yoga & Strength Training
Team Asha Seattle is excited to announce our new 2023 Yoga & Strength training program.
Team Asha Yoga & Strength training program is a fundraiser for Asha for Education, Seattle where participants join Yoga and strength training classes to lay the foundation for their other outdoor activities. Ideally, outdoor activities like running/biking/hiking want good mobility in their hips, knees and ankles. Yoga helps with stretching the muscles and create increased mobility. Yoga also helps with building strength and balance. Strength training is pivotal to being able to participate in outdoor activities injury free. Here is an opportunity for you to build that base strength and mobility while setting yourself up for success.
Our Yoga & Strength training classes to help you achieve and maintain your fitness. These classes have extensive stretches and more, to help you run without pain or long-term injuries. The Yoga & Strength training classes have been running successfully via Zoom since March 2020.
For any queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
|Training Component||Fundraising Commitment|
|Yoga for Strength Training (10 weeks)|
(Mar 1st to May 10th 2023)
|Individual- $150||Family of 2 adults- $250|
|* Yoga for Strength will be complimentary with the Running program|
Our Yoga Instructors
- Spoorthi Gururaj
- 200-hour Certified Yoga instructor from Yoga Alliance
- Subha Simhadri
- A 500 hour trained Yoga teacher and a NAMA recognized certificate holder in Ayurvedic Nutrition.
- Vidya Annigeri
- An Ayurveda Physician in India and 200-hour Certified Yoga instructor from Yoga Alliance
2023 Yoga Schedule
- Yoga for Strength training (via Zoom)
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:00pm to 8:00pm PST
- Tuesday, Thursday 6:00 am to 7:00 am PST