Train to Educate
Team Asha Running Program is excited to announce our new 2023 Running training and Yoga & Strength training programs. We offer tailored programs and plans for all levels of runners to suit your goals, whether it be an Ultra marathon, Full Marathon or Half Marathon, or any other running goal. Team Asha Running has successfully trained many runners for events including the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon, the Seattle Marathon, the Snohomish Marathon, and more.
We also offer Yoga & Strength training classes to help you achieve and maintain your fitness. These classes have extensive stretches and more, to help you run without pain or long-term injuries. The Yoga & Strength training classes have been running successfully via Zoom since March 2020.
Our Running training and Yoga & Strength training programs are a great way to support the education of underprivileged children in India, while completing your goals.
Team Asha Running has a certified coach and experienced mentors to guide you and provide individualized plans to achieve your fitness goals strongly.
For any queries, please reach out to email@example.com.
About Our Coach
Team Asha Runners from Previous Years
|Training Component||Fundraising Commitment|
|Running*||Individual- $400||Family of 2 Adults- $700|
|Yoga for Strength Training (10 weeks)|
(Mar 1st to May 10th 2023)
|Individual- $150||Family of 2 adults- $250|
|* Yoga for Strength will be complimentary with the Running program|
2023 Running Schedule
- Running 5K/10K/Full/Half/Ultra Marathon training program
- Main targets for March, June/July, October, and December
Our Running Coach
Our Coach, Sankara Narayanan is an accomplished runner with consistent running history for 12 years. Here is his bio.
- Accomplished runner
- Certified Distance Running Coach – Level 1 – Certified RRCA (Road Running Club of America)
- 200-hour Certified Yoga instructor from Yoga Alliance and Bellevue Community College
- 300-hour Certified Yoga Instructor specializing in Advanced Sequences and Breathing practices from SVYASA University Bangalore
2023 Yoga Schedule
- Yoga for Strength training (via Zoom)
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:00pm to 8:00pm PST
- Tuesday, Thursday 6:00 am to 7:00 am PST
Our Yoga Instructors
- Spoorthi Gururaj
- 200-hour Certified Yoga instructor from Yoga Alliance
- Subha Simhadri
- A 500 hour trained Yoga teacher and a NAMA recognized certificate holder in Ayurvedic Nutrition.
- Vidya Annigeri
- An Ayurveda Physician in India and 200-hour Certified Yoga instructor from Yoga Alliance