Hello! I am Harsh and I am excited to be biking 204 miles from Seattle to Portland as part of STP 2018 on July 14-15. This is my first time with a long-distance ride and it has been a lot of fun riding, training, huffing and puffing on the bike trails of Pacific Northwest every week since March. Also, I am very happy that this provides me an opportunity to raise donations for ‘Asha for Education’, a charitable organization that primarily focuses on the education of underprivileged kids in India.
I have been supporting and sponsoring Asha projects for a long time and Support a Child is my favorite Asha program that allows you to sponsor one underprivileged child’s education for as little as $12 a month. You can look at some of Asha’s project on this link.
Why Asha for Education?
Beginning as an organization working to bring education to underprivileged children, Asha’s mission today has grown to rejuvenate the entire community these children live in and holistically improve not just their own lives but those of their families as well.
To support Asha’s goal, I have a target of collecting $500 from friends and family which will be used for education projects by Asha. Please help me reach this goal by donating and being a part of a good cause.
How can you help?
You can help by making a donation using one of the following ways.
- On this web-page by clicking “Donate” button.
- By cheque – Make checks payable to “Asha for Education”, with memo: “Team Asha Bike Program 2018 – for Harsh Shah”
- (For Microsoft employees) through http://give
- Go to http://give
- Click on “Go to My Giving Portal”
- Click “Make a Donation”
- In the Find a Cause box, Search for “Asha for Education – Seattle Chapter”
- Click Donate Now
- Add “Team Asha Bike Program 2018 – for Harsh Shah” in the comments