Step 1: Buy Your Tickets
Step 2: Complete Registration Form (Register ASAP to guarantee T-shirt sizes)
Step 3: Train with us!
Join us in-person or virtually for this run/walk fundraiser supporting Asha for Education on June 11th, 2022!
For the in-person event, we will follow King County COVID guidelines. If you are still cautious about group settings, register and run/walk VIRTUALLY in the comfort of your own neighborhood anytime between June 1 – June 11. Collect your T-Shirts and Medals on June 11 at Race Start Location.
|Date/Time||June 11, 2022 at 8:00 AM||June 1 – June 11, 2022 Any time|
|Venue||Sammamish River Trail next to Redmond City Hall, Redmond, WA||Anywhere|
- 7:30 AM Bib + T-Shirt pickups
- 8:00 AM Pre-race warm-ups / stretches guided by our certified coach
- 8:30 AM Half-Marathon runners start
- 9:00 AM 10K runners start
- 9:30 AM 5K runners start
Note: Half-Marathon finish cutoff time is 3:30 hours
RSVP on Facebook
- Kids: 6-12 years old at the time of the event
- Adults: 13+ years old at the time of the event
- 5 Km (3.1 miles)
- 10 Km (6.2 miles)
- Half-Marathon (13.1 miles)
WHAT YOU GET
- Timing Bib + Online Results
- Finisher Medal
- Prize for 1st place finishers:
- Kids 5K/10K/Half-Marathon
- Adults 5K/10K/Half-Marathon
- Post Race Refreshments
Team Asha has been organizing running/biking/climbing training programs for more than 12 years to raise funds for various educational projects back in India.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com for any questions.